Snow Bloggz
Ahem, so I was reading about this town, Valdez, AK which gets a lot of snow, evidently. Like probably too much
So I felt obliged to comment. Ahem.
Yeah, I'm just gonna call it. Ok, everybody else's town, thanks for coming out.
Truckee CA, good effort. You tried. I mean, you do get over 100 inches LESS snow a year than Valdez, but, ya know, you tried. Right?
Valdez gets so much snow you can't get away from it even if you're not on land
http://www.uscgnews.com/clients/c780/365835.jpg
Boat, what are you doing? It's just a little snow. You live in the ocean, silly buns!
Even the mooses gave up and called it a day
http://images.topix.com/gallery/up-C3D7H8PLI5UPNTBN.jpg
Geez, snow, take it easy on the Valdezians. They need to get into these things
http://media.adn.com/smedia/2012/01/06/16/33/rVp8Q.AuSt.7.jpg
Diz car actually sliding backwards in this photo:http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/120109-alaska-snow-120a.grid-10x2.jpg
Take it easy, lady, we are against dis stuff, remember?
HaAAAAlp!!! Get it off, GET. IT. OFFFFFFF!!!
-Snow
Way to break the proverbial blogospheric snow, broblogmothbreath
ReplyDelete